question

the-operator1 avatar image
the-operator1 asked J.B. Ferguson commented

Annoying Robo Calls

Our business has been receiving a ton of robo calls from dead numbers over 25 in one day. I called customer service and a very nice young man recommended that I block the calls which I spent the better part of the afternoon doing, but I don't think this will help as all of calls are coming in from in invalid numbers. Is anyone else dealing with the same problem?

call handling
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

J.B. Ferguson avatar image
J.B. Ferguson answered
Everyone in the United States, if not the world, is dealing with this issue. There are MANY threads here in the forums regarding this. Until the government is able to clamp down on this or until a fool-proof way to always block only robo calls is developed (and for the nay-sayers...NO...NoMoRobo is NOT a fool proof way to do this because it can block good calls since many robocalls and spam calls are legitimate numbers that have been spoofed), this will continue to be a problem that will plague businesses as well as individuals.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

tkneeland1 avatar image
tkneeland1 answered J.B. Ferguson commented
Nomorobo is a good product that RingCentral should offer.  Even Verizon VOIP offers it.  The way I look at it if a good call is blocked that personal will email if need be.  Also, the block is set to allow for voicemail to be left, which most robots will not do.
1 comment
1 |3000

J.B. Ferguson avatar image J.B. Ferguson commented ·
I don't have a dog in this fight. Food for thought...from a NoMoRobo former client.

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app