question

James Newton avatar image
James Newton asked thorben-grosser answered

unable to join meeting "The meeting is scheduled for" wrong date and time thank scheduled.

several users in our organization have experienced an intermittent inability to join scheduled RingCentral meetings. They are presented with a message that says "The meeting is scheduled for (date/time)" and cannot proceed any further (screen shot attached). The date and time in the error message is random and does not match up with the date and time of the meeting the attendee is trying to join.

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey James, I haven't seen this error message before :/ Please do contact Tech Support so that they can gather the appropriate info and investigate. Let us know what they say!
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

thorben-grosser avatar image
thorben-grosser answered
Hello James,

Did you ever solve this? I am getting the same error in my instance BUT the time and date are not random, instead RingCentral takes the time and date when the meeting was scheduled.

Hope that helps,
Thorben
1 |3000

ken-wolff avatar image
ken-wolff answered
any resolution to this issue?  We are just about to give up on RC meetings

1 |3000

thorben-grosser avatar image
thorben-grosser answered
Yeah, so what worked for us is: use the Zoom Meetings plugin for Google Calendar. 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app