question

mark-blake avatar image
mark-blake asked mark-blake commented

Delete a Co-worker from Company Team

How do you delete a co-worker from Glip. This person has resigned, so just need to get rid of them. There isnt any option in the Company team to remove them.

Under Manage Members, there is only one option, to enable/disable them as Admin

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Richard avatar image
Richard answered mark-blake commented
I believe this would be controlled via the user/ext in the portal, disabling/deleting there will remove from glip. any of my disabled/deleted users do not show.
5 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mark-blake avatar image mark-blake commented ·
Found it, in Glip  instead of Clicking the gear icon for the company team,  you click People (Company Directory) and then select the gear icon for that Person.

This also can only be done by the Admin user that created the Company in Glip.  Other Team Admins can't do it
1 Like 1 ·
whats a user/ext in the portal?   sorry.  I have spent a good 30 minutes searching every nook and cranny for the delete option logged in as the Admin,  I cant find it.    

0 Likes 0 ·
Richard avatar image Richard commented ·
the web portal you login to manage your account...

user/end-user/employee/agent

ext/extension
0 Likes 0 ·
I think you might be referring to Ring Central,  Glip doesnt have any portal to manage it. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Richard avatar image Richard commented ·
yes, all my glip users are controlled via the portal, if you dont have a portal to login to, sounds like you will need support to manage this for you.
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app