1. Account type (U.S., Canada, UK, AT&T, Telus, BT)
2. A brief description of the business
a. Pharmaceutical billing
3. A high level description of the product or feature being requested
a. Ability to view all current calls in a queue/ ability to intercept calls in the queue.
4. A typical use case scenario explaining how your business would use the feature
a. A supervisor working a delicate case is waiting for a call back from a customer/vendor.
b. Supervisor is able to see all calls waiting in the queue AND the calls from the queue that are currently connected to agents in the queue.
c. Supervisor sees the customer/vendor in the list of waiting calls in the queue and can intercept the call.
5. Benefit of such feature
a. Customer/vendor doesnt have to wait through normal hold times, then hold time to speak with supervisor when they are available.
6. Number of Users and/or Digital Lines
a. 100+ call agents