News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
As an Admin, I would like to report on the busiest times of the day for the year and it looks like I cannot longer do that.
Tags: analytics and reporting
Aug 20, 2019 at 4:00pm   •   4 replies  •  0 likes
paige-thomas

Looks like I no longer have the ability to generate a report I need

4 Answers
answered on Sep 4, 2019 at 1:10pm  
I need one graph that shows the full year like before in the old Reports tab. Is there anything on your Roadmap to allow you to make it like you used to?

answered on Sep 4, 2019 at 12:06pm  
Hey Paige,

You can still pull a similar report via the Analytics Portal :) Below are some screenshots of what it looks like. You can select a custom date range, pull this month's info, last month's info, etc. as well. Currently, the Analytics Portal's Retention Policy is 6 months - so you can't get a full year but if you pull it a couple of times, you can get all of that info together eventually

answered on Aug 27, 2019 at 8:22am  
You used to have a Reports tab and that is where I would pull it. Once it switched over to the new analytics section you can only report on hours if you are selecting a timeframe of 7 days or less. Here is a picture of what a historical report looked like if that helps. It would be really helpful if we could get that average for a longer time than 7 days again to assist in our planning and scheduling. Thank you!

answered on Jul 29, 2020 at 9:24pm  
Hey Paige, how did you used to pull the report?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us