question

mike-heissenberger avatar image
mike-heissenberger asked gary-manske12971 commented

Call transfer help needed

I want to do a warm transfer where I have both clients on phone at same time where I can introduce both and then I want to hang up, but while still allowing the 2 parties to talk. How can I do this?

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

gary-manske12971 avatar image
gary-manske12971 answered gary-manske12971 commented
Hi Mike, you should see something like below when you click the Transfer button. You can then find the person you're transferring to and click the Warm Transfer icon.  If the HUD or RC Phone app are not sufficient, I would invite you to try the Bridge Operator Console as an alternative. It can be found in the App Gallery here:  https://www.ringcentral.com/apps/bridge-operator-console
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

gary-manske12971 avatar image gary-manske12971 commented ·
Gotcha....we have requested similar functionality because it doesn't exist today AFIK.

1 Like 1 ·
mike-heissenberger avatar image mike-heissenberger commented ·
Thanks for the reply, but the warm transfer only allows me to talk to the person I am transferring to and the person i am transferring separately, but not at the same time.  I would like to be able to merge the call, so all 3 of us are on the line at once and then i would like to disconnect all while the two remaining parties are able to remain and talk on the line. 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app