question

carter-lowe avatar image
carter-lowe asked shelly-roth5155 answered

'We are experiencing an issue with servers'

I have installed the Ring Central app on my computer and i have been trying to log into the app, but whenever I do, it stops me from logging in and gives me the message, "We are experiencing an issue with servers. If the problem persists, contact support for help." I had another person sign in on my device and they got logged in no problem, and it gives me this message whenever I try to sign in on other devices too. I am the only person I know of at my organization that has this problem. This is in the U.S. if that has any impact.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

cglassy3135 avatar image
cglassy3135 answered

USA-based acct | 2287 Users | 3800 DID lines | 28 sites | all Polycom VVX500 phone handsets

2019-09-20  Please verify for sure, Via web browser or an RC App?  In your post, you said App, but many folks confuse and actual software APP with the regular web accessed Service Web portal.

Please clarify.   And if you are using an App --- which actual app are you using and what version of that app?

If web browser, update your web browser to most current rev and make sure you have already cleared your Browser Cache and Cookies.

If you have Administrative access to your RingCentral Service Web console. the Audit log will shed some light on what is a possible cause of your login error message.

Same info for App access - the Service Web Audit Log will indicate what the possible issue is with your Login error.

Join our unofficial RingCentral Admins User Group
http://ringcentraladminusersgroup.org/index.html

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

shelly-roth5155 avatar image
shelly-roth5155 answered
with the latest update they took away the standalone on the desktop and it is really a website based "app" which i would not call an "app".  It is at www.ringcentral.com/desktop-app.html try clicking the login there and see if your web browser pops up with the app.  You can no longer click on the ring central icon within the ting central phone app and get to glip.  I am not sure this is even what you are after, but the names of rc apps and sites are not very distinctive to know for sure.  hope this helps.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app