question

dave-abrams avatar image
dave-abrams asked saadetswift16514 answered

iphone app adding a 2nd caller

Wondering when Ring Central will include the ability to add a 2nd caller to an existing call with the iphone app? For me this is a very important feature.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered saadetswift16514 commented
Hey Dave, when you're on a call you should see the +Add option listed on the app. That will allow you to add more people to the call :)
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

lee2 avatar image lee2 commented ·
Hi Saadet, I opened a ticket #09501142, Parent 09501414 | INC-24519 this morning about the outage and I have not received anything on the resolution yet. 
0 Likes 0 ·
saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hey Lee, sorry about the delay. This issue was resolved on the same day. Sorry you didn't get a notification about it :(
0 Likes 0 ·
dave-abrams avatar image
dave-abrams answered
Hi Saadet,
Thanks for the suggestion! Unfortunately, I dont have the +Add function using the iphone app. It seems to be a feature on the Windows app (which I have occasionally used to make calls directly from my laptop) but dont seem to have that functionality with the iphone :-(. Support told me yesterday they are supposed to be working on that feature.
1 |3000

dave-abrams avatar image
dave-abrams answered
I started wondering if the problem was that  I didnt have the latest version of the app. I updated it and sure enough, I can use the add+ feature!
Thanks for your help!!
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 answered
Yay! Glad it's there now :)
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 answered
Hmmm...could you share a screen shot of what you see?
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app