question

hila-kopel avatar image
hila-kopel asked saadetswift16514 answered

tried to disconnect a line

I called to DISCONNECT an 800 number ( because i constantly got people calling me looking for other companies!) today and after 30 minutes!! of going back and forth with Diane extension 0468 i come to find out that she never disconnected my line and just made another line the main line. The only reason i found this out is because i asked for a prorated refund on the annual charge that they took from my account. Diane couldn't figure out why i should get a partial refund if i still had ALL my numbers!! I told her not to touch my account and I am currently waiting for a phone call from the supervisor, which apparently will be in 24hrs!!! what the hell!! Can someone please call me?!! worst experience ever!!

billing
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hi Hila, I'm sorry for this experience. I forwarded this to our Executive Response Team on Friday, and it sounds like they've contacted you :)
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app