question

andrew-clarfield47 avatar image
andrew-clarfield47 asked benjamin-dean answered

Error code "CMN-201" for the Subscription endpoint

It looks like PubNub-driven application is no longer working, as the subscription endpoint "https://platform.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/subscription"; is throwing the 503 error with error code "CMN-201".

Is this particular endpoint going under maintenance (as the GET request indicates: "service is overloaded, please retry later"), or is it perhaps my mistake?

Let me know what your thoughts are.

Thanks!

subscription
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Hello Andrew,

There was an issue with the Subscription (Push Notification) endpoint/route, but it has been resolved.

Could you please try again, and if you receive the CMN-201 issue again, please let us know.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

andrew-clarfield47 avatar image
andrew-clarfield47 answered
Hi Benjamin,

Thank you for your kind response. I can confirm that the issue is now resolved.
1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Glad to hear that you're back in action. Thanks for your patience as we grow. :)
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys