question

mark-knight avatar image
mark-knight asked arthur-ng12296 answered

Ringcentral App 365 Contacts Import not working

I have a problem with the Latest RingCentral App (Glip) when you try to invite (import) contacts from the contracts section and use 365. the authentication window appears and you can sign in but then it a white screen and does not complete the auth?

Anyone else had this issue?

ringcentral appcontacts
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

erik-bishop11536 avatar image
erik-bishop11536 answered
Same issue here. 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered
Hey Mark and Erik, I would suggest opening a case with Tech Support so that they can look into this
1 |3000

recon-admin avatar image
recon-admin answered
I did this and it appears that while we can attempt to add the contacts the sync does not actually work yet. I assume that this is very close to finally being available which is a plus :)
1 |3000

mark-knight avatar image
mark-knight answered
Has there been any update on this?

1 |3000

arthur-ng12296 avatar image
arthur-ng12296 answered
@Mark,

I am Arthur - the Product Manager for RingCentral. Our teams are currently working on a brand new version of contacts slated for Q3 2020, please stay tuned and we will have that ready for use. :)

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app