question

dan123456789 avatar image
dan123456789 asked dan123456789 commented

New business with four locations

Currently have four businesses in four locations each with a POT (Plain old Telephone) Wanted to start a new business with pickup/delivery and a new number. Wanted that new number to be the only number used when called press 1 for manager, 2 for store 1, 3 for store 3, 7 for hour and location. Can I port my current numbers of each store so they stay at each store? Can I have more than one phone at each store with same phone number like currently do with office & counter? Can I have it where if a customer calls the old store number it will forward to the new main number and then transfer to the appropriate phone? Finally can I have all calls recorded for quality control?

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

larry-davis2788 avatar image
larry-davis2788 answered
short answer is yes to all of it. :-) 
I'm glad to help.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Ric Wegrzyn avatar image
Ric Wegrzyn answered
You will need to set up your IVR, which is very simple. I have the same thing with 3 locations.
1 |3000

Chuck Fuscone avatar image
Chuck Fuscone answered dan123456789 commented
Dan, do you have someone to help you work through the details here?

If you want reach out and I could assist

Chuck
Certified RC Partner
Chuck@Yoritguy.com
1 comment
1 |3000

dan123456789 avatar image dan123456789 commented ·
So new to this whole VOIP.  Have the old POT  Have 4 physical stores in the same town each store has 2 lines on the same number, 1 retail 1 office.  Want to put an entire new number for all stores and forward to each store as appropriate.  Would like to keep the number at each store and maybe forward to the new main number??  If i kept the original store numbers could I still call them direct?  Can I have two extensions at each store on the same phone number as currently without getting the Analog Telephone Adapter (ATA)??

What is a User as defined by the pricing structure?

What is difference in a location vs extention vs department vs extensions?

0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app