question

leeann-miller avatar image
leeann-miller asked jessica-community-moderator commented

RingCentral add-on for Chrome - using 2 screens getting 2 phones

I have the RingCentral add-on for Chrome. I use 2 screens, my laptop and a monitor. I currently have 2 phones popping up when I dial, 1 on each screen. How do I fix this so just 1 phone is popping up on my laptop? This is driving me insane!

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered jessica-community-moderator commented
Hey Leeann, 

If you're having two phones pop up, that seems to me like it is two instances of the app. Are these displays connected by extension or mirroring? Or is one a desktop and one a laptop? Trying to get a better idea of what your setup looks like. 
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

matt-darrow avatar image matt-darrow commented ·
Hi Jessica, our company have the same problem after time conversion 03/08/2020.
All call times are off by 1 hour (later) Can you fix that for us please? We would really appreciate that.
Thank you
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hey Matt, 

I'm just able to report the bug unfortunately, I can't apply any changes to your account. You would need to open a case with our support team! 

0 Likes 0 ·
leeann-miller avatar image
leeann-miller answered
It was mirroring. My work around was to open one screen with Safari and put my other things on that. That has stopped the issue. I just need to get used to Safari. 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app