question

michael-arndt1083 avatar image
michael-arndt1083 asked michael-arndt1083 answered

Can any of the Ringcentral approved routers support a Comcast and AT&T input?

My companies primary internet provider is Comcast. We've been having on and off again issues with them recently so we had AT&T install a backup line for internet connectivity. Can any of the Ringcentral approved routers support two internet connection inputs and switch between them if it senses issues with the primary connection? I would like to avoid having to physically pull out the network cable and switch it in case I'm not at the office.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

bjsvec avatar image
bjsvec answered
Cisco Meraki can do this and is quite easy to configure and work with.  How many users and what speeds are your internet connections?  With that info I can advise what model is a good fit.  You can also browse here:  https://merakinow.com/collections/security

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

michael-arndt1083 avatar image
michael-arndt1083 answered
Comcast is 50/10 and AT&T is about 30/5.

About 20 computers total, maybe about 10 phones and then several devices connected through Wiif.

Wifi needs to be strong too. It's a 2 story 7500 square foot office building and our Asus router broadcasts pretty well throughout the whole building.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app