Question

Network is unstable dropped call?

• 30 December 2019
  • 6 replies

Call was dropped and an Network Unstable appeared on the mobile app.

6 replies

I'm interested in this as well, following. I guess I don't understand, the screenshot shows he has 2 bars of network AND WiFi?
Looks like the app is using wifi. (No LTE indicator for the carrier) Does the wifi network meet RingCentral network requirements? More information is required.
I have two users that are experiencing this issue of "Network is unstable".  I am not sure if type of phone matters but they all have iPhones.  I have an android and have not experienced any issues using the App.  I have asked them is this a bad error or carrier dead zone, and they all say that is not the issue.  Please advise, I would like to know why this is happening.   
Are there any instructions how to deal with this?  I see Jessica's post to read the recommendations, but that's just the user guide and I'm not sure where to specifically look for step-by-step instructions to correct the issue.
Hi Danni, 

Check out RingCentral's network requirements and recommendations here

I am getting this fairly often as well. I am on WiFi and the network is fine, it handles HD video, it should be able handle a voice only call. The three little dots in the left hand corner will all be filled, then go down to none filled and the call drops.