question

danni-bunch avatar image
danni-bunch asked Becky-Community_Manager commented

Network is unstable dropped call?

Call was dropped and an Network Unstable appeared on the mobile app.

phone
13 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

susanne-marcus avatar image susanne-marcus commented ·
Looks like the app is using wifi. (No LTE indicator for the carrier) Does the wifi network meet RingCentral network requirements? More information is required.
1 Like 1 ·
ken-adams12 avatar image ken-adams12 commented ·
I'm interested in this as well, following. I guess I don't understand, the screenshot shows he has 2 bars of network AND WiFi?
0 Likes 0 ·
tony-harrell avatar image tony-harrell commented ·
I have two users that are experiencing this issue of "Network is unstable".  I am not sure if type of phone matters but they all have iPhones.  I have an android and have not experienced any issues using the App.  I have asked them is this a bad error or carrier dead zone, and they all say that is not the issue.  Please advise, I would like to know why this is happening.   
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ tony-harrell commented ·
Hi Tony, 

If your user's network meets all of RingCentral's requirements, I would have them open a case with Tech Support to research exactly what is occurring. 
0 Likes 0 ·
tiffany-gentile avatar image tiffany-gentile commented ·
Are there any instructions how to deal with this?  I see Jessica's post to read the recommendations, but that's just the user guide and I'm not sure where to specifically look for step-by-step instructions to correct the issue.
0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ tiffany-gentile commented ·
Hey Tiffany, 

I'm just aware of the network requirements and recommendations. You could open a case with our Tech Support team, and they can help confirm next steps and troubleshooting. 

0 Likes 0 ·
jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Danni, 

Check out RingCentral's network requirements and recommendations here
0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app