question

robin-gajudo avatar image
robin-gajudo asked Damien commented

Template on Invitation in Meetings

Is there a way to change the Template on the Meetings that I don't need to edit it; I don't need the Hi There! it's to unprofessional to my business clients.

I don't want to copy and edit before sending. That takes time on me.

Sample:

Hi There

You are invited to a RingCentral meeting now.

Join from PC, Mac, Linux, iOS or Android: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/j/9263509322

Or iPhone one-tap :

US: +1(773)2319226,,9263509322#

Or Telephone:

Dial(for higher quality, dial a number based on your current location):

US: +1(773)2319226

Meeting ID: 926 350 9322

International numbers available: https://meetings.ringcentral.com/teleconference

meetings
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Damien avatar image Damien commented ·

This is correct. I always have to modify the template. It's silly and takes time for something that should be easy to execute. I know first hand that other carrier/voip services allow you to modify the template so it suits your business needs.

1 Like 1 ·
timmi-ryerson12955 avatar image
timmi-ryerson12955 answered
Agree,  also if you set the meeting up with google, you have to remove the hangouts meeting invite as it is confusing.  There should be an easier way.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered
Hey, all!
I'm working with support to determine if there's a solution to this. 
Hang tough!
1 |3000

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered
According to Support, the only field that you can do from an admin level is which Global Dial-In Numbers to include. The other section has to be added by users - Either by adding it in their user extension, or just adding it to the email when its generated to send via outlook.

Hope this helps!
1 |3000

jonathan-deeringer avatar image
jonathan-deeringer answered
I also would find it very helpful to be able to set up and edit default text in meeting invitations, for example to provide invitees with instructions or my contact info below if they have issues with the link or dial in codes.  Zoom has the ability to edit invitation text and save as default, can RingCentral's team please consider adding this as a feature to the RingCentral meetings application as well?  Thank you.

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app