We are new to RingCentral and are getting ready to deploy the necessary applications to our end users but have a few questions regarding the various applications.
I have been browsing the RingCentral Support site but can't' seem to find the answers to the following questions.
- Does the RingCentral App include RingCentral Meetings, and the Outlook Plugin?
- Does the RingCentral App include RingCentral Phone Desktop?
- We are using the 32-bit version of Office 365 running on Windows 10 64-bit, so which version of RingCentral Applications should we install, the 32-bit version or the 64-bit versions?
- Does the RingCentral App work in a Citrix XenApp multi-user environment?
- Does RingCentral Meetings or RingCentral Phone Desktop work in a Citrix XenApp multi-user environment?
- Where can we find the administration/installation guides for the various applications?
- We will be deploying the RingCentral applications via our software deployment program, so where can we find information regarding the command line options for installing the applications?