question

ralph-milone2043 avatar image
ralph-milone2043 asked Becky-Community_Manager answered

IS THERE A WAY TO SET A USER ON PERMANENT - Reply with Message | Incoming call

Currently our system is set through IVR to dispatch automated text messages when certain departments are closed. We are doing this by integrating a user extension assigned to a line on phone wagon.

For example... customer wants to junk their car for a fixed price of $200 and can submit their information with a link thats dispatched through text. Customer presses 1 and that user is and extension that rings a line on Phonewagon. The phone wagon extension does not answer but is instructed to dispatch a predefined text to that customer allowing them to submit their information and dispatching the job.

Recent changes now charge us $59.95 for each text extension we have. This is ridiculous especially that Ringcentral has text messaging capabilities. So my question is, can you administratively set a user setting to reply with a message only when that extension does not answer? My phone bill has pratically doubled from $600 to $1100 overnight and we may be moving to vonage. I like ringcentral and have been with them for 10 years. But this is a bit crazy.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered
Ralph, these sound like mobile user charges.
Have you talked to your account manager about how to mitigate these monthly increases on your bill?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app