question

keith-lazarus13798 avatar image
keith-lazarus13798 asked keith-lazarus13798 commented

Exiting the app gallery

I feel stupid asking this question but I'm in the RingCentral app right now on Windows and I went in to browse the App Gallery. I'm now having trouble figuring out how to get out of this mode and back into "Glip". Has anybody had this issue before?

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

arun-guha avatar image
arun-guha answered
I feel questionable using GLIP having encountered many issues but not this one. GLIP is missing a solid QA release process.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

keith-lazarus13798 avatar image
keith-lazarus13798 answered
FWIW, I was able to fix this issue by reinstalling the Glip app but, surely, there's a "proper" way to do this?

1 |3000

Yitzchok Knopfler avatar image
Yitzchok Knopfler answered keith-lazarus13798 commented
I also had this issue when I visited the app gallery through Glip and I couldn't get back to Glip, I don't remember if logging out and back in helped me, could be...
1 comment
1 |3000

keith-lazarus13798 avatar image keith-lazarus13798 commented ·
I'm *really* glad to hear that you had this issue also and that it wasn't just me.  
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app