question

kimberly1 avatar image
kimberly1 asked Kerri Willing commented

Need SENT fax history asap

I need the SENT fax history asap. Support is telling me they only keep 30 days? But yet all the history is available for the incoming inbox? What is going on here? This can not be right?

fax
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

calum-cunningham avatar image calum-cunningham commented ·

I think this is a huge weakness in Ring Central. Data storage is everywhere. The whole world is storing data. I think holding fax storage for only 30 days is a poor service level. If Ring Central wants to maintain its business clients fax storage needs to be improved. This is a compelling reason to look for an alternative supplier ..... and there are many to choose from.

0 Likes 0 ·
Kerri Willing avatar image Kerri Willing commented ·

I'm going to have to change FAX systems due to not having access to enough history of sent faxes.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hello Kimberly!

It is true that Sent Fax Items are only stored for 30 days while Inbox accommodates up to 200 messages. You may check our article about Message Storage and Account Data Retention

Thanks!
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app