News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
in a meeting, but not
Tags: meetings
Mar 24, 2020 at 9:02am   •   6 replies  •  0 likes
jill-fontana

My ring central is saying that i am in a meeting, but i am not logged into any meetings. anytime i i try to start a new meeting, it makes me end the "current" meeting, but i cannot locate this meeting. any recommendations? t

on Mar 24, 2020 at 1:01pm   •  0 likes
This is crazy. This is why I subscribed to this service. I have now had two occasion where we had 20-30 people trying to get into a meeting and all were told "waiting for host to join". As the host, I was logged in. Couldn't see anyone and they couldn't see me.

on Mar 24, 2020 at 1:35pm   •  1 likes
These are known issues, all updates will be available on status.ringcentral.com

Ops has advised that they are rolling out new servers tonight to help resolve the issue where Issue where delayed or completely unable to join an RC Meeting because it shows host is busy, on another meeting, or the meetings connector indicator spins.

Baring any unforeseen problems, hopefully this will be resolved tomorrow. 
on Mar 24, 2020 at 9:15am   •  0 likes
Hello, I use the Ring Central meetings app, i have both on my computer
on Nov 16, 2021 at 4:44pm   •  0 likes

Why is my ring central show I'm in a meeting but I am not. After I logout and login in even restart my laptop still I am in a meeting. And I also get error: "Sorry, we can't recognize this device. Please use other device or browser and try again." I already clear cache. I even use all the web browser I have. Mozilla, Edges, Opera and Chrome but still having the same error. I uninstall and install the app and even the browser still getting the same error. Can someone help me.? I desperately need it. I already lost 1 day of my work.

on Nov 17, 2021 at 6:57am   •  0 likes

We're taking a look to see what the issue might be. Please standby.

on Nov 17, 2021 at 7:16am   •  1 likes

@ISA182 Jowena.Rivera | Colts I think we've sorted this issue.
Please let us know if you're still having challenges.

on Nov 17, 2021 at 9:16am   •  0 likes

It is working fine now. Thank you.

on Nov 17, 2021 at 10:51am   •  1 likes

Good news!

on Mar 24, 2020 at 10:41am   •  1 likes
This is an absolutely critical issue that has stalemated several of our users for the last three days.  If you log on to your portal and go to Tools / My Meetings and look under the Previous Meetings tab you should see a Meeting with a green dot to the left.  That's the Meeting that is still running with no way to end it.  I have opened a ticket with RC Support but I feel they have misclassified my issue with another.   10456326 - INC-25926 - RC Meetings "Please wait for the host to start this meeting", which is not what is happening.
on Mar 24, 2020 at 9:13am   •  0 likes
Hello Jill,

We currently have known issues with RingCentral Meetings. Just to clarify, do you start a meeting through the RingCentral App or in Meetings app?

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us