question

erin-lee avatar image
erin-lee asked jenn-community-moderator answered

[US] Issues with fax

I'm currently experiencing two issues with fax. I've tried to speak to an agent via Live Chat but no real human agent is available after waiting over an hour :(

1. My client tried to fax the document to us, he kept getting the 'line is busy' signal. (tried two different days) We have a separate fax number from the phone number and no other fax was received during those times, so not sure how the line could be busy.

2. I faxed the PDF file from RC App to a government agency, but the recipient is saying that the received file appears almost whited out and would like me to replace the ink ?! I asked if they are using the traditional fax machine, she said they are also using the electronic fax.

Would appreciate any help!

fax
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered
Hi Erin!

We can help you! However, I would suggest opening a case to our support site so we can see your exact settings and also contact you at your most convenient time. 

Create a case here!

Thanks! 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app