question

joanie-boissonneault avatar image
joanie-boissonneault asked joanie-boissonneault answered

Can't Log In Mobile App

Hi,

I can't manage to Log In using my App on my phone, to be abble to receive work calls on my phone. I tried logging with the Express way, but when I open the link in the email I receive, it just loads with never bringing me to any website/page. And if I try to connect manually, it says that I have an authentification error.

But I am abble to connect on my laptop with Google Chrome. So I know all my info to log in.

The Facebook chat didn't want to help me with this one. And I tried to sent a Ticket, but I can't log in on the support website for the same error.

I need this for work.

Also, it used to work on my previous phone. I've changed of phone and now it doesn't want to work.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S9.

Thanks.

mobile
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
Hi Joanie, 

We've escalated this to our support team, they'll be reaching out to you directly. Can you post a screenshot of what error you are receiving when you try to create a support ticket please? 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

joanie-boissonneault answered jessica-community-moderator commented
Hi,

I can't take screenshot. It says it won't let me do screenshots because of a security issue.

1 comment
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image jessica-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Understood. What time did this happen? If you try and log in now, does the same thing occur? 
0 Likes 0 ·
joanie-boissonneault answered
Hi,

Suddendly I was abble to log in normaly. I didn't do anything different, but this time I was abble to log in. 

Weird..

Thanks for the help haha! 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app