question

leeh avatar image
leeh asked leeh answered

Glip Support Non Existant

I have been on the phone with the supposed Glip support for 2 hours only to find out that Glip is not supported unless you have a Ring Central Account and to contact Glip support, which is Ring Central - What is up with that? I really don't need a Ring Central account so how do you get support (and please don't tell me to contact the number - be there done that)

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

nate-achey avatar image
nate-achey answered
What are you trying to do, what is the issue you were calling about?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

leeh avatar image
leeh answered
I would like to at the very least have the Glip calendar push to my Google - however when I follow the directions the calendar says that it is available but does not show any events.  The tech I chatted with could not get it to work either.  The "Senior" team got back to me telling me to contact Glip support - which is still Ring Central.  All a vicious cycle.  We love the program but this is a big problem 

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app