question

jerico-andres1 avatar image
jerico-andres1 asked jessica-community-moderator answered

Zoom and RingCentral Security agreement

Do we have any form of documentation that we can provide our customers about the security agreement between RingCentral and Zoom?

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

julie-sperritt14073 avatar image
julie-sperritt14073 answered
I would imagine that there will be a lot of requests for a statement/documentation, so please make this available to all as soon as possible.
Once the public have been advised to avoid zoom (currently the case in national newspapers in the UK and I'm assuming internationally based on social media posts), you can only expect to be inundated with business concerns.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

andrew-parker1 avatar image
andrew-parker1 answered
1 |3000

daniel-bridges avatar image
daniel-bridges answered
Can this be addressed as a matter of urgency?  We need to make decisions on whether to continue to use RCM or shift and I would rather an honest statement right now
1 |3000

julie-sperritt14073 avatar image
julie-sperritt14073 answered
We've already moved to Teams as no response. Our CSM says a statement has not yet been prepared but will be with us as soon as it is. This needs to be a priority.

Given the number of feature requests (many of which are basic functionality IMHO) and the general dislike of ring central across the business, the longer we stay on teams the less likely it is we will move back - taking us one step closer to becoming a full microsoft house.
1 |3000

jessica-community-moderator avatar image
jessica-community-moderator answered
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app