question

lyle-feigenbaum avatar image
lyle-feigenbaum asked mary-community-moderator answered

RC Phone app for Windows/Mac, version 19.4x download

Hi! I have a US account and am using RingCentral Phone to mass text people. Now that we're working from home, we are running into issues with our existing staff mass texting prospects and clients but having all texts create a giant group text, with no option to send an individual text to all people. We are currently using version history 20.x, but we have had success using version 19.4 of the phone app in our workplace and have had no issues mass texting to individuals with that version. Is there any place we can get a download link for Windows and Mac phone app version 19.4 for me to send to my staff? Thanks for your help!

sms and text messaging
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hi Lyle,

I have reported the issue to our Product Manager to include the capability on the new version. For now, you may downgrade your app using this link;

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1b8LCKI6Qn0FYEX5LZmsfAjo56XdwwB1u/view?usp=sharing
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app