question

admin-extension123 avatar image
admin-extension123 asked mary-community-moderator answered

Problems with RC Phone app desktop.

I have been facing problems with RC Phone app desktop. Some times when I accept calls, caller can not hear me but I can hear them loud and clear. Some time I can the caller but my voice doesn't go out. I tested today with Glipp app and its working just fine but with RC Phone my voice was going out but I couldn't hear the caller.

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

christin-coles avatar image
christin-coles answered
I have a user that was having the same issue.  She said that she could not hear the caller.  Just static.  I checked the QoS reports and it only show one bad call.  She said that she was having issues on the other 'good' calls.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hello Everyone!

Please coordinate this issue with our Technical Support so that they can properly troubleshoot the issue. You may open a case using the button below;

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app