question

briony-wood avatar image
briony-wood asked Annie J Williams answered

Being able to see when a user is on a call

Hi,

When trying to transfer calls through to colleagues I can only see that they are available, busy, do not disturb or invisible. It would be really useful for me to be able to see when users are actually on calls as well as busy.

For instance if I have an important call that needs taking by a member of the sales team I know that they are on a call rather than just busy.

Thanks,

Briony

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

briony-wood avatar image
briony-wood answered mary-community-moderator commented
Hi Mary, It's RingCentral Phone for Desktop.
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Have you tried to check Head-Up Display (HUD) feature? Please check the links below to know more of the feature and on how to set it up.

https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/8212?
language=en_US

https://support.ringcentral.com/s/article/ringcentral-phone-heads-up-display-enable-set-up?language=en_US
0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hello Briony! May I know which app are you using? RingCentral App or RingCentral Phone for Desktop?
1 |3000

Annie J Williams avatar image
Annie J Williams answered
Hi, my name is Annie.
Our application Bridge Operator Console for Ring Central will let you see line state for all your users as well as give you a better visibility you are asking for.  This may help with the problem you are facing.  You can find it in the RingCentral App Gallery.  Have a look and see.
-Annie
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app