question

rick-hood avatar image
rick-hood asked rick-hood answered

Upcoming Meetings List is Incorrect

When I open the RingCentral app [Version: 20.2.12 (E. 7.1.8) Build: 33 (rev. 0edbb0d3)] on my laptop [MBP 15,3; macOS Catalina, 10.15.3 (19D76)] it normally shows meetings that I've scheduled and those to which I have been invited under the heading "Today's Upcoming Meetings." However, for the last 5 days or so, instead of showing me this, it shows me other meetings in my company to which I have not been invited and none of the meetings I created or to which I have been invited. This is the problem I would like to solve.

Additional Information:

At the bottom of the list is a link "See all your meetings in MyCalendar." When I click that, I'm taken to a view with two tabs where "My Calendar" is selected. I see around 45 meetings, many of them appearing 2 to 5 times in a row but all listed under "Today". I only scheduled two and am invited to one. Tomorrow there are around 40 of which I scheduled three and am invited to two. The story is similar for the rest of the days of the week: many many meetings; most are not mine (and If I didnt know beforehand I could not tell which ones are pertinent.

If I choose the "Team Events" tab, I see a weekly calendar with no entries even though I accepted an invitation to an all hands meeting scheduled for tomorrow.

This started about the time I upgraded the app last week. I reinstalled it last Friday and again today (Monday) with no change in behavior. A short time ago it notified me that it wanted to update itself; I did that but, again, no difference what it shows me.

I did a check-in with others and I seem to be the only one in the company experiencing this problem.

FWIW, Google calendar shows me everything I expect and nothing that I do not expect. I created all those meetingsat least the ones I scheduledusing the RingCentral App.

meetings
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered
Hello Rick! 

Apologies, we are still improving. I would suggest opening a case in our Support Site. Our phone support will be contact you as soon as possible also to investigate the behavior of the app that we have.

Thanks! 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

rick-hood avatar image
rick-hood answered
Done. Thank you, Jenn.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app