question

eric-vartanian avatar image
eric-vartanian asked mary-community-moderator edited

call waiting mobile app

Now that 80 % of our employees are working from home, when they are one their Ring Central smart phone, when the second call comes in , they dont see and sometimes miss the important client calls.
At the end of the week, when we present the Annalistic phone reports to the owner and managers, it shows many uses have missed so many calls, and the owner gets upset, at a  point that wants to fire people.
Can you please come up with a new version, that shows the call waiting?
It does not matter what the employee says that they did not miss and phone was right next to them, but the report shows otherwise.
Please let me know when you can add this feature.

Regards,

phone
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·
Hello Eric!

Apologies, I would highly suggest creating a case in our support site, so we can further check the settings of their extensions.

Thanks! 
0 Likes 0 ·
Tref H - 101 avatar image Tref H - 101 commented ·

I was told by RC tech support that call waiting was not an option, but here it appears that it is simply as easy as an extension setting?

So, is call waiting simply a matter of having the correct settings on the extension? Ring Central tech support told me that you do not have this feature at all!

0 Likes 0 ·

0 Answers

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app