question

marcela-hernandez avatar image
marcela-hernandez asked david-theis commented

the contacts that I had on my softphone desktop app are not found in the ringcentral classic or new web app help!!!

the phone contacts I had added in my softphone desktop app are not found in the ringcentral classic, glip or web app. Where did the go? this is very important. I don't have them in my iphone contacts list; but they are stored because when they call me glip recognizes the contact and shows up with the named I stored them with on the soft phone app. but when I look for them to dial they are not found/matched.

contacts
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Becky-Community_Manager avatar image
Becky-Community_Manager answered david-theis commented
Marcela, we'd like to connect you with a Product Manager on this. 
Can you shoot us an email so they can reach out? Community.Support@RingCentral.com
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

david-theis avatar image david-theis commented ·
Hey Marcela, I'm a Product Managers for RingCentral, and I appreciate you reaching out as well as your patience thus far with the matter. 

The good news is that support for RingCentral personal contacts on the desktop & web app is something our devs are already working on. We plan to include this feature in our July release, so just hang tight and you'll have access to your contacts before you know it
1 Like 1 ·
marcela-hernandez avatar image marcela-hernandez commented ·
Becky. I wrote that email and haven't heard back. I have several issues besides this one that I need fixed. What is the turn around time.
0 Likes 0 ·
marcela-hernandez avatar image
marcela-hernandez answered
I just did. Hope to hear from you very soon
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app