question

helen1 avatar image
helen1 asked mary-community-moderator commented

Ring central app - Messages

i have multiple users and i want my Ringcentral app for the admin user to be able to receive all the text messages of the other users.

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

michel5476 avatar image
michel5476 answered
Do you want to receive copies?  or do you want all text messages to go to admin and not to go to any of your users at all?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

helen1 avatar image
helen1 answered mary-community-moderator commented
Either or , both both options on the table , as currently without having Ring cental phone app installed for each and every number , we are not receiving the txt messages ,
Lets me try and explain the scenario.
Currently we have 4 phone lines , 1 phone number is connected with Ringcentral phone app is installed on our technician cell phone , ( no way we can add more lines to the app ) 
we would like all 4 phone number lines to be able received txt massages on that 1 cell device , 
I hope i didn't confused you 
Thank you in advance 

3 comments
1 |3000

mary-community-moderator avatar image mary-community-moderator ♦♦ commented ·
Hi Helen,

We don't have this option. Unless you assign all those lines to a one extension only.
0 Likes 0 ·
helen1 avatar image helen1 commented ·
so how do i assign all this line to one extension , I do have an access to the admin portal , please advise 
0 Likes 0 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app