question

michael-kroul avatar image
michael-kroul asked manrico-caglioni answered

New RC APP does not let you ADD/Transfer contacts from RC PHone application! WHY????

I was told by RC support to upgrade our company from RC Phone and RC Meetings to one ap, the new RC App. I asked everyone to change but quickly found out that users cannot transfer their contacts to teh new APP. They cannot even add user manually to the new RC APP? We are a logistics company and tal to truck drivers all day. They are not going to click invite links to be added. Our employee have no way to add numbers to their contacts to quickly dial their contacts. What a mess!!! Now we all have to delete the new app and go back to RC Phone. Makes no sense to me. What is that feature not the same from RC Phone? 1. USA account, over 25 users.

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

manrico-caglioni avatar image
manrico-caglioni answered
I was also pushed to switch to the new RC App to find out that the contacts cannot be transferred. Thankfully I did not uninstall the old one and could go back to basics. I'm waiting for RC to implement the contact transfer...... Hopefully soon.....
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app