question

nick-dart avatar image
nick-dart asked stephen-freeland answered

Is it possible, using the latest desktop App to schedule a Conference call within a team?

We would like to use RingCentral and Teams to schedule conference calls like Webex Teams. We are using the latest Ring Central desktop app and I have created a team. It does not seem to offer a schedule option to schedule a Teams conference call. Does anybody know if this is even possible and if not can this be added later as a feature?

phone
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

abi avatar image
abi answered
Currently scheduling a conference call is not possible within a team. However, you can start a conference call within a team by clicking the "Start Conference Call" icon on the top right within your team. I ll pass along your feedback to the App team.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

nick-dart avatar image
nick-dart answered
Many thanks for this Abi, it would be great to get this included. 
1 |3000

stephen-freeland avatar image
stephen-freeland answered
I SECOND THIS. Our company has employees constantly being added and removed from teams. When I want to quickly schedule a meeting and know that the ENTIRE team is included, I'd like to do it from within the team chat. When you schedule a meeting from the video page, you have to manually enter each person that you'd like to invite. This seems redundant if the people are already linked to each unique team.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app