question

compass-psychiatry-marietta avatar image
compass-psychiatry-marietta asked Daniel Gregory commented

New App Contacts Issue

The contacts that I had saved in the previous version of the app do not automatically come up when trying to send a new fax/text, but after sending it the contact name does show. Also, when I look up contacts it only shows internal/company contacts not the contacts that were saved in previous version. Is this something that is being worked on?

contacts
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Daniel Gregory avatar image Daniel Gregory commented ·

I have this problem as well - personal contacts on the Ring Central app for teams is blank

0 Likes 0 ·
mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered
Hello,

We have already informed our Product Team. We'll update you once this feature will be added.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

mary-community-moderator avatar image
mary-community-moderator answered joe-weber172 commented

Good news! Cloud contacts are now available with the 20.3.20 version of RingCentral App. Update now and stay connected to all of your contacts by syncing your RingCentral, Microsoft, and Google accounts.

Just go to Settings > click Contacts & Calendars

1 comment
1 |3000

joe-weber172 avatar image joe-weber172 commented ·

Contacts in additional contact folders or sub-folders still are NOT syncing w/ the app

-1 Like -1 ·
Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app