question

michaeloconnor avatar image
michaeloconnor asked cody-tousignant answered

New Ring Central App - Start with Windows

I've downloaded and installed the latest RingCentral app (version 20.2.31.176) for Windows 10. There doesn't seem to be an option, anywhere, where I can configure this app to start when I log in to Windows. RingCentral classic has this option.

Can you please tell me where I can set this, or do I have to copy a shortcut of this into my 'startup' folder in my start menu?

ringcentral app
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

brant-schafer avatar image
brant-schafer answered
In version 20.1.0, it's located under General (gear icon).  Automatically launch on startup.
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

michaeloconnor avatar image
michaeloconnor answered
Hi Brant,

I don't see that option at all in this version. The settings screenshot is displayed:

1 |3000

4d-tech-solutions15897 avatar image
4d-tech-solutions15897 answered
Agreed, there is no option for this in the new RC desktop app. Please help!

1 |3000

cody-tousignant avatar image
cody-tousignant answered
Unfortunately, RC confirmed this setting/feature isn't present. You'll have to create a shortcut in your startup folder. That's how I've had to handle it for my team.
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app