question

richard-teitell avatar image
richard-teitell asked jenn-community-moderator commented

Availability of option to check fax using Ring Central App using Fax Only Account

Case#: 10988278. I have a fax only account. UsIng the Ring Central App there is no option to view or send a fax. This is the same going to www.ringcentral.com & log in to my account. There is no option to view or send a fax. Please add that feature to my account.

fax
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered
Hello Richard!

We just want to confirm which app are you using right now?
Can you post a screenshot, please? 

Thanks! 
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

richard-teitell answered jenn-community-moderator commented
Ring Central Classic.  Screen shot Image to large to upload.  Let me know if you actually need the image.

1 comment
1 |3000

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·
Apologies, the screenshot you provided is not visible. Can you send it via email? 

Here's our email, community.support@ringcentral.com

Thanks! 
0 Likes 0 ·
Ring Central Classic.  Screen shot Image to large to upload.  Let me know if you actually need the image.

1 comment
1 |3000

Hello Richard, 

We've got your email. You are using a classic app as of the moment. I will coordinate this with our Project Manager. 

Thanks for the screenshot! 
0 Likes 0 ·
richard-teitell answered
Thank you
1 |3000

Jenn- Any updates yet?
1 comment
1 |3000

Hello Richard!

Apologies!
I checked with our Product Team, and explain our situation. The phone icon from the classic app will no longer visible the same as the new app for the Fax account. 

We would highly suggest using our Admin Portal to send and receive a fax, you can go here and log in to your RingCentral number. 

Thank you! 
0 Likes 0 ·
Thanks.  What if I switched from the Classic App to the other app- I think it's just named Ring Central App?  Is the fax option on that app?
1 comment
1 |3000

Hello Richard, 

The new app will give you no phone icon too. Unfortunately, it will not work in the meantime, the web portal will be the perfect tool to use our fax.

Thank you.
0 Likes 0 ·
richard-teitell answered
Screen shot emailed to community.support@ringcentral.com

1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app