question

prema-ball avatar image
prema-ball asked jenn-community-moderator commented

Cannot access messages from auto receptionist

I'm usually fairly savvy at navigating through programs/sites/apps... but for whatever reason I'm having a very difficult time retrieving messages from my auto-receptionist. Specifically I'm trying to get a fax that came in.

I log in to the admin portal, with my credentials.

It shows my personal extension, not our overall company access. I am listed as a Super Admin so I can do just about anything but seem to get the messages from group (customer service/sales/billing/etc) call queue. When I click on it, it asks for the password of that user. I enter my password and it says incorrect. I never created those as users so there is no password associated with them.

voicemail
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

prema-ball avatar image
prema-ball answered jenn-community-moderator commented
but there is no extension for "customer service"  it's under the calling directory as 1 but there's no user to access.  
1 comment
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jenn-community-moderator avatar image jenn-community-moderator ♦ commented ·
I understand, thanks for the clarification.
I would highly suggest opening a case so our phone support will be able to check it for us. 

Thanks! 
0 Likes 0 ·
jenn-community-moderator avatar image
jenn-community-moderator answered
Hello Prema, 

Apologies, if there is no user under that extension, we can reset the password from Users > Ext > User Details > Change password.

By then, you will be able to have access to those voicemails.

Thanks! 
1 |3000

Work together.
From anywhere.

Team messaging, video meetings
and phone - all in one app.

Get the new RingCentral app