News & Announcements User Community Developer Community

Welcome to the RingCentral Community

Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.

Search
Make sure to review our Terms of Use and Community Guidelines.
  Please note the community is currently under maintenance and is read-only.
Home » Users
Fax Number does not appear correctly on the FAX COVER SHEET
Tags: fax
Jul 7, 2020 at 1:27pm   •   3 replies  •  0 likes
Wendy Busse-Coleman

Our Fax Number does not appear correctly on the FAX COVER SHEET // It defaults to our Company Main Number. If you have been through this issue and found the resolution, please share it. Thank you!

3 Answers
answered on Apr 18, 2023 at 10:59am  

I'm having the same issue. Our fax number isn't listed in the drop down list. Is there a fix?

answered on Jul 8, 2020 at 9:13am  
Hi Michael,

Thank you for your response. I forgot to mention in my POST, the number associated with the FAX Extension is not the actual FAX NUMBER. Our FAX number is toll-free 888-235-8405. With that being said, it does not appear as a number I can select. Doesn't make sense to me but maybe you can shed a little more light on this matter. Thank you.

answered on Jul 7, 2020 at 1:37pm  
Open the settings for the User extension being used to send faxes.  Open "Outbound Calls/Faxes" tab, then open the "Fax Settings" section, then select the "Edit" button under the Fax Number.  You should see a list of main numbers, including your fax number - select the number you want showing as your fax number on the fax cover pages.

A new Community is coming to RingCentral!

Posts are currently read-only as we transition into our new platform.

We thank you for your patience
during this downtime.

Try Workflow Builder

Did you know you can easily automate tasks like responding to SMS, team messages, and more? Plus it's included with RingCentral Video and RingEX plans!

Try RingCentral Workflow Builder

PRODUCTS
RingEX
Phone
OPEN ECOSYSTEM
Developer Platform
APIs
Integrated Apps
App Gallery
Developer support
Games and rewards

RESOURCES
Resource center
Blog
Product Releases
Accessibility
QUICK LINKS
App Download
RingCentral App login
Admin Portal Login
Contact Sales
© 1999-2024 RingCentral, Inc. All rights reserved. Legal Privacy Notice Site Map Contact Us