question

hassan-shahzad2156 avatar image
hassan-shahzad2156 asked hassan-shahzad2156 answered

how to Add more Telephony Status Values

There are five statuses present in the RC 'NoCall' | 'CallConnected' | 'Ringing' | 'OnHold' | 'ParkedCall'.

My Question is where I can found them and how can I add more statuses? like i want to add

DNC DNC Business Contact

Attempting Contact NEW

Appointment for Profile APF

Profile Cancelled PFC

Qualified Profile

Pitch Cancelled PHC

Qualified Profile (Live Transfer)

Qualified Profile (Re/Scheduled)

Qualified Profile (Not Scheduled)

No-Show (Initial Pitch) NSIP

Unqualified Profile UQP

Initial Pitch (Live Transfer)

Initial Pitch IP

- No-Show (Follow UP Pitch) NSFP

More statuses.

Thirdly I want to get response of change telephone status to my server. how it can be achieved?

Like when user change status it send automatically response to my server.

getting started
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
These statuses are immutable and non-configurable, as they are part of our core telephony system.

If you would like to get a server-side notification of the change of telephony status for one or more of your RingCentral Extensions, you have one of two options:

1. Setup a Subscription (Push Notification RingCentral API resource, aka: pubSub). Here is an example application showing how to do this using our JavaScript SDK:  https://github.com/bdeanindy/ringcentral-subscription-basics

2. Use the Webhooks feature of RingCentral. Here is the quickstart guide for using Webhooks:  http://ringcentral-quickstart.readthedocs.io/en/latest/webhooks/
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

hassan-shahzad2156 answered
thanks Benjamin for your reply ok call statuses(call dispositions) are non-configurable. Is there any other way I create drop down with these statuses and agent select this custom status after call end. Then this call status receive on my server.
let me know if you are still unable to grab my point.

1 |3000

hassan-shahzad2156 answered
@ Benjamin Dean

waiting for your kind response?
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys