question

tt2 avatar image
tt2 asked benjamin-dean answered

How to get caller info (caller ID and called Nr.) from telephony presence events?

Whenever you want to be able to find out the Caller ID or the number being called during the progress of a call you can use this example:

var subscription = rcsdk.getSubscription();
 subscription.on(subscription.events.notification, function(msg) {

console.log(msg.body.activeCalls[n].from); // activeCalls is array
        console.log(msg.body.activeCalls[n].to);
   })
    .register({

events: ['/account/~/extension/~/presence?detailedTelephonyState=true'],
   })
    .then(...);
caller id
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

shan109 avatar image
shan109 answered
Please can you provide an example as how I can achieve this via PHP/MySQL system.
Thanks
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

sunny2393 avatar image
sunny2393 answered
Hi,
TT
As I can see there is no such rcsdk.getSubscription(); method found in C# sdk . Am i missing something or Please guide me which SDk i have to use
1 |3000

sunny2393 avatar image
sunny2393 answered
Hi,
TT
As I can see there is no such rcsdk.getSubscription(); method found in C# sdk . Am i missing something or Please guide me which SDk i have to use
1 |3000

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
If you are using the C# SDK, it is recommended to ask questions pertaining to it using the Github Issue tracker for the associated repository. In the case of the C# SDK, that is here:  https://github.com/ringcentral/ringcentral-csharp/issues
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys