question

accounting-department3209 avatar image
accounting-department3209 asked Nicholas Guan edited

Reset my Sandbox password - response never received.

I cannot access our sandbox account and cannot reset either. Password was not delivered to e-mail address. I've submitted a developer support help ticket but didn't get any reply. Any help would be appreciated.

developer sandbox
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
I have escalated this request for our support team to address.

In the meantime, have you checked with person who owns the main email address registered on the sandbox account to see if they've received this message instead of you (I've seen reports of this happening)? Also, have you checked your SPAM folders to see if the email has landed in there accidentally?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

accounting-department3209 answered
Hello,

I've access to the mail account. I've checked both inbox and spam folder but the mail containing password was not there. I've also checked the main e-mail address but no luck with that too. Please take a look at the issue and thanks for your reply.
1 |3000

ak avatar image
ak answered
Our Team has reset the password on your sandbox account. You should have received an email on the password reset. Could you authorize using the new credentials please. 
1 |3000

accounting-department3209 answered
Hey, I was able to log into sandbox environment using the new password. Thanks for your support, much appreciated
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys