question

andy-gray3354 avatar image
andy-gray3354 asked Anirban answered

Is there a preferred ATS (Applicant Tracking Software) that integrates well with Ring Central?

Is there a preferred ATS (Applicant Tracking Software) that integrates well with Ring Central? I am a recruiter and would like my call/text logs to be integrated into an ATS. Thx!

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

andy-gray3354 avatar image
andy-gray3354 answered
I currently use Zoho Recruit. Any plans n integration there? What about ZipRecruiter?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

benjamin-dean avatar image
benjamin-dean answered
Keep a weather eye on the RingCentral App Gallery, serendipity may be in your very near future:  https://developers.ringcentral.com/app-gallery.html
1 |3000

Crelate Onboarding avatar image
Crelate Onboarding answered

Hi @andy-gray! Crelate, a unified ATS and recruiting CRM solution, now integrates directly with RingCentral. Recruiters can text/call candidates and clients while RingCentral interactions are stored under the affiliated contact records.

Here is a video of the integration.

Hope this helps!

1569525861075.png (332.5 KiB)
1 |3000

Anirban avatar image
Anirban answered
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys