Question

Which API is for Updating Login user status like (Available, busy, Do not Disturb, Invisible) ?

• 9 March 2017
  • 7 replies

I want to Update ringCentral login user status (Available, Busy, Do not disturb) through API from my own application. so all our employees can change their status in our own application instead of ringCentral desktop app. Does RingCentral have Api for this?

7 replies

Yes.

https://developer.ringcentral.com/api-docs/latest/index.html#!#RefUpdateExtensionPresence

You need to login in order to view advanced API endpoints.
thank you Tyler, I did Login with developer account, but didn't show this part when I searched. and the link you provided didn't show this part either. can you tell me where I can see this document? I login in with sandbox account: 6503514555  

Login, go to that page, and scroll down to Presence => Extension Presence

I am using Chrome browser and it takes me to the right part automatically.

If you really cannot find it, I have no idea. Please contact the developer support and submit a support ticket for help. Tell them that you cannot view all of the API docs even after login.

Thanks. I did scroll down, only one API called: you can see only one API. I will ask developer support, thanks.

I could see only one API when I didn't login. I could see a lot more after login. If you are sure you have logged in, it might be your account's issue.

I'm sorry, I can't help you.

If for any reason you are unable to get the APIs due to an issue in your account, please engage the developer support team by submitting a support ticket for technical support.