question

tayyab-sajjad6063 avatar image
tayyab-sajjad6063 asked Boban J edited

Fax sent from API but status is Sending failed php

I am trying to Send Fax from PHP SDK it works and providing a sent URL but after that when i check the status of fax it is sending failed.

sdk
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ak avatar image
ak answered
Tayyab,

I used the same exact code and I created a new extension on your sandbox account just to verify on behalf of your account. 

It works fine!  For ref: I have created Ext 102

For more information on how the fax is rendered, you could refer to our FAQ below:

Fax  FAQ RingCentral 

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

tayyab-sajjad6063 answered
but on my RC windows it is fail....

1 |3000

ak avatar image
ak answered
Can u do a RingCentral Meetings now? I could send in the meeting invite to your email.
1 |3000

tayyab-sajjad6063 answered Tyler Liu commented
yes
2 comments
1 |3000

ak avatar image ak commented ·
Please check ur inbox, I have sent the meeting invite to:
buttercodeorg@gmail.com
1 Like 1 ·
Tyler Liu avatar image Tyler Liu ♦ commented ·
AK, could you please post more detailed information about the meeting? What's the root cause of the problem?  Post it here so it can benefit who also have similar problems.
0 Likes 0 ·
tayyab-sajjad6063 answered Boban J edited
Thanks @AK(Anil) for helping.
Now the issue is resolved i was selecting wrong platform.
Now i am using Server No UI and my fax are working fine
1 comment
1 |3000

Boban J avatar image Boban J commented ·

Hi,

I am using "Other Non-UI" but still facing the same issue .Initially i am getting successful response with queued status

Message id: 9134754005

Message status: Queued , ,

Message uri to get status- https://platform.devtest.ringcentral.com/restapi/v1.0/account/290219004/extension/290219004/message-store/9134754005

But after some time getting "SendingFailed" status for all sent messages.

I am Using Ringcentral SDK for C# dot net core POC .

@ak -Please suggest the solution

0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys