Question

Over 80 API Calls in Sandbox, yet I cannot apply for Production due to "Your app hasn't made any API calls in Sandbox yet."

• 5 April 2017
  • 8 replies

I'm failing on API Calls and "Exercise all requested permissions". Any ideas?

8 replies

Could you provide the name of the RingCentral Application please ?

DIMFaxService and the issue may be that we have 7 errors, 98 attempts.
I've run dozens of tests, no errors, but I can't apply for production?  Can someone walk me through this?
Hi Neil,

Appreciate your time and effort . per our Graduation criteria specified above, we need the API calls for two straight business days. However, we do have the API calls for One Business day, could you please run the API calls for another business day and if you are still unable to hit the 'Apply for Graduation' we could manually intervene and take the next steps.

I still can't apply for graduation.  I believe I've met all of the requirements.
Hi Neil,

We see the API calls needed for two business days. You should see your app being graduated to Production. 
Do the calls need to be made during business hours UTC, 8am - 5pm?
Hi Lawrence,

Not necessarily, you can make the API calls during any time. One of the main requirements for app Graduation is that we would need the API calls for two consecutive business days.

For more information on the graduation requirements, refer to the article below :
https://devcommunity.ringcentral.com/ringcentraldev/topics/production-access-request-criteria