question

george-shih5631 avatar image
george-shih5631 asked lee commented

"Invalid resource owner credentials" PHP

I'm just trying to do this:

require('../vendor/autoload.php');  $sdk = new RingCentral\SDK\SDK('******', '*******', RingCentral\SDK\SDK::SERVER_SANDBOX);  $sdk->platform()->login('16079303113', '', '********');  

But am getting this error:

Fatal error: Uncaught Exception: Response has unsuccessful status in /var/www/html/vendor/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Http/Client.php:43 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/vendor/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Platform/Platform.php(276): RingCentral\SDK\Http\Client->send(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request)) #1 /var/www/html/vendor/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Platform/Platform.php(363): RingCentral\SDK\Platform\Platform->sendRequest(Object(GuzzleHttp\Psr7\Request), Array) #2 /var/www/html/vendor/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Platform/Platform.php(183): RingCentral\SDK\Platform\Platform->requestToken('/restapi/oauth/...', Array) #3 /var/www/html/ajax/fax_prescriptions.php(7): RingCentral\SDK\Platform\Platform->login(Array, '', '******') #4 {main} Next RingCentral\SDK\Http\ApiException: Invalid resource owner credentials in /var/www/html/vendor/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Http/Client.php:54 Stack trace: #0 /var/www/html/vendor/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Platform/Platform.php(276): RingCentral\SDK\Http\Client->s in /var/www/html/vendor/ringcentral/ringcentral-php/src/Http/Client.php on line 54

I have double and triple checked the password.

errors
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ak avatar image
ak answered
George,

Have you been able to Login successfully into Sandbox Service web with the same credentials:
https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com

It looks like your sandbox account has not been activated by the email which you would receive initially. Could you confirm the same for me, please?
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

george-shih5631 answered
Ah. Thank you! Didn't notice the activation email.
1 |3000

george-shih5631 answered
Is there a way to resend activation?
1 |3000

ak avatar image
ak answered
I have resent the activation email to the one tied to the developer account. 
1 |3000

raffaello-galli6405 avatar image
raffaello-galli6405 answered
I need the activation email to be resent for my account. Is it possible? Thanks in advance.
1 |3000

ak avatar image
ak answered
You can resend the activation email by logging into Developer Portal and click on the Top Right Profile Image -> Sandbox Accounts 

If you do not find an option, kindly provide the name of your Organization or the Main OCmpany Number on Developer Portal and I could re-send the activation email for your sandbox account. 
1 |3000

lonnie-ezell6676 avatar image
lonnie-ezell6676 answered
I'm having a similar problem. There's no link to re-send Activation email. When I click the Activation link in the email I received, it says I've already been activated, but if I try to login at  https://service.devtest.ringcentral.com it says I need to be activated, so I seem to be caught in a loop.

My organization name is TestMe DNA. How do I get this resolved so that I can get back to building? 
1 |3000

ak avatar image
ak answered lonnie-ezell6676 commented
Hi Lonnie,

Your Sandbox account should be activated now. Can you login again please?

1 comment
1 |3000

lonnie-ezell6676 avatar image lonnie-ezell6676 commented ·
That did it. Thanks so much! Fixed on the first try. Much better experience than what I've been having with USPS support. Keep up the great work!
0 Likes 0 ·
lee avatar image
lee answered lee commented
FYI.

I was having the same problem and looked on our Barracuda email security and the email sent was blocked due to bad PTR.
3 comments
1 |3000

ak avatar image ak commented ·

Lee,

Could you provide the Org name on the Developer Portal and we can take a look to see if the Sandbox Account has been activated already?

Can you provide the Baracuda Logs via support ticket? You can open a support case using one of our support channels:

https://developer.ringcentral.com/support.html

You can also send an email to the developer support team with the necessary logs.

0 Likes 0 ·
lee avatar image lee commented ·
It wasn't activated as I didn't receive the email. ;) 

After I pushed the email to me I activated fine and all is well.

Was just posting so you guys know there might be an issue with your SPF (sorry not PTR) for the server sending those emails.

Looking on my Barracuda Cloud Email Security there are other emails not being received due to "Bulk Email".. I've white listed so not a problem for me now but it's probably that " getsatisfaction.com" domain causing the problem.
0 Likes 0 ·
lee avatar image lee commented ·
Received-SPF: fail (mx1410.ess.rzc.cudaops.com: domain of account-activation@ringcentral.com does not designate 192.209.29.142 as permitted sender)

is the error on that one email i saw.
0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys