question

amul-baranwal6823 avatar image
amul-baranwal6823 asked saadetswift16514 commented

I have Custom Page or App. And in this Page I have Mobile/Phone Number I would like to Make it Linkable/Clickable .

Salesforce: I have Custom Page or App. And in this Page I have Mobile/Phone Number I would like to Make it Linkable/Clickable . and on Click that RingCentral Dialer should Run. Do we have any Javascript Link that will help us.?

integrations
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

saadetswift16514 avatar image
saadetswift16514 answered amul-baranwal6823 commented
Hello Amul,

Your question is just a tad vague. Could you include more specifics and even screen shots of what you are looking for?
2 comments
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

subhash-panchani6824 avatar image subhash-panchani6824 commented ·
Hi Saadet,

We have created a custom page in Salesforce lightning. In this page, we have a popup inside that there is a Phone field exist. 

We want something like when user click on that Phone number, call should be initiated via Ringcentral. This functionality working fine with Standard contact, account and Lead page but we want this in our custom page.

Please find below snapshot for your reference :

0 Likes 0 ·
amul-baranwal6823 avatar image amul-baranwal6823 commented ·
Thanks Subhash. Hi Saddet, Subhash is in my team. And we are working on project and we need solution for the same. Your quick response is really appreciated. Regards Amul
0 Likes 0 ·
amul-baranwal6823 avatar image
amul-baranwal6823 answered saadetswift16514 commented
Hi Saadet,

I did not see your reply. Could you please help me on this. Thanks

1 comment
1 |3000

saadetswift16514 avatar image saadetswift16514 commented ·
Hello Amul,

Thank you for providing more information. Since this is a custom design, I'm going to move this thread over to our Developers Community so that they can assist you :)
0 Likes 0 ·

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys