question

jesse-hendon avatar image
jesse-hendon asked jesse-hendon answered

Edit Accounts Permission

Can someone please add the Edit Accounts Permission to my MedicareUnion app in the sandbox?

permissions
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

ak avatar image
ak answered
Hi Jesse,

Could you please provide a detailed description of the use case.

1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

jesse-hendon answered
I would like to edit the members of a call queue. I previously had this permission enabled for my account however the sandbox API calls were not recording that it was being used. I removed the permission thinking that I in fact didn't need it, however now my application encounters errors with other operations.  
1 |3000

ak avatar image
ak answered
Thanks, Jesse. We have added the permission on your app. Kindly confirm. 
1 |3000

jesse-hendon answered
Thank you! Much appreciated!
1 |3000

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys