question

Nitika D avatar image
Nitika D asked Phong Vu answered

How can I send Pager Message

I would like to add Pager Message authorization in my existing SMS , would that be possible ? My app is coded in C# and integrated with RingCentral SMS API

rest api
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

Phong Vu avatar image
Phong Vu answered

Yes you can send pager message. Remember that it is internal messages, meaning that you can only send from one extension to another extension within an account. Here is the sample code for C#

Create Internal Text Message

HTTP POST /restapi/v1.0/account/{accountId}/extension/{extensionId}/company-pager

using (var rc = new RestClient("clientID", "clientSecret", "serverURL"))
{
    await rc.Authorize("username", "extension", "password");
    var result = await rc.Restapi(apiVersion).Account(accountId).Extension(extensionId).CompanyPager().Post(createInternalTextMessageRequest);
}
  • Parameter createInternalTextMessageRequest is of type CreateInternalTextMessageRequest
  • result is of type GetMessageInfoResponse
  • Parameter apiVersion is optional with default value v1.0
  • Parameter accountId is optional with default value ~
  • Parameter extensionId is optional with default value ~
1 |3000

Up to 8 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 1.0 MiB each and 10.0 MiB total.

Developer sandbox tools

Using the RingCentral Phone for Desktop, you can dial or receive test calls, send and receive test SMS or Fax messages in your sandbox environment.

Download RingCentral Phone for Desktop:

Tip: switch to the "sandbox mode" before logging in the app:

• On MacOS: press "fn + command + f2" keys
  • On Windows: press "Ctrl + F2" keys